This confidentiality policy defines and informs you of the way in which TERMO EXPRESS uses and protects the information that you transmit to us, if applicable when you use this site accessible from the following url: www.TermoExpress.com ( the “Site”).
For the purposes of the processing referred to below, we process your personal data provided on our site, hereinafter referred to as “personal data”, as follows:
· Name, first name, date of birth, landline/mobile phone number, e-mail address, postal address (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”);
· Content of the comment submitted and its subject, content of the documents attached and transmitted to Termo Express (hereinafter referred to as “communication data”);
Information regarding the use of the site, such as the date and time of your access to the Website, including the public IP address, public device ID, and similar data about you ( hereinafter referred to as “Monitoring data”. “).
Termo Express collects your personal data in the following ways: directly from you (granted on-site, by email, through social networks, or by any other means of communication), from traffic reports recorded by the servers hosting the site, social networks as well as through cookies or third-party partners who provide us with data to deliver the products to you (online sales platforms, for example).
The purposes of data processing:
We process your personal data to the extent permitted or required by applicable law for the following purposes:
For the provision of goods and services provided by Termo Express, including the specific actions of this activity, including to allow optimal use of the site and to obtain statistical information with a view to improving the Termo Express services
· For the administration of the Termo Express computer system and in order to prevent criminal activities.
· Enable marketing activities;
These activities may include:
· Using your personal information to send you news about our products and services when you purchase a product from the online store or create a user account. You can unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time, quickly and easily.
· Depending on the information you provide to us, you may display personalized offers on the site (including social networks). These may be offers that you may receive directly on the site, offers from third parties, or products that we believe may be of interest to you.
When you participate in other promotional activities (sweepstakes, contests), you may be asked to provide us with relevant information that will be used to manage these promotions or to be in possession of the prizes awarded.
Use of your phone number by Termo Express or an authorized representative to contact you in order to improve our services.
In order to process your personal data, Termo Express relies on different legal bases, such as:
3. Legitimate Interests: We may use the information for our legitimate interests, such as providing the best site content, emails, and newsletters to improve and promote our products and services, as well as the content on our site, and to for legal, administrative and fraud detection purposes.
If legal action is taken, personal data may be retained until the end of the action, including any appeal period, and then deleted or archived in accordance with applicable law.
In principle, we will keep your personal data for as long as required or permitted by applicable law. We will subsequently delete your personal data from our systems and records and/or take steps to keep it anonymous so that you can no longer be identified on this basis. In all cases, personal data from contracts, communications, and other identified documents may be subject to legal storage obligations, which in principle require maximum retention of 10 years.
In accordance with European data protection law, we use reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of personal data.
We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect and secure the personal data you provide to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information while working.
If you have expressed your consent to certain processing activities, you can withdraw it at any time, with future effects. Such withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Under the conditions provided for by applicable law (GDPR), you have the following rights:
Right of access: You have the right to be notified, upon request, whether your personal data is being processed and if so, you have the right to request access to it. The information includes, among other things, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom it has been disclosed or will be disclosed. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed. For additional copies, we may charge you a reasonable fee based on the administrative fee.
· Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of your incorrect personal data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
· The right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
· The right to restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In this case, the data will be marked and can only be processed for certain purposes.
Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable form, and you have the right to transmit this data to another entity without any objection on our side.
Right to object: You have the right to object at any time to your processing of personal data on your own behalf and you can ask us to stop processing your personal data. You have the right to oppose it and if you decide to exercise it, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose. The exercise of this right does not entail any cost. This right may be invalidated in particular if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the formalities related to the conclusion of a contract or the execution of a contract already concluded.
The aforementioned rights are exercised by writing a written, dated, and signed request, submitted to Termo Express at the postal address of the registered office – to the data protection officer – or to the email address email@example.com. In the form, You can indicate whether you want the information to be communicated to a specific address, which can also be an email, or a courier to ensure that the transfer is only made personally. Please note that prior to any such request, we reserve the right to verify your identity to ensure that the request is from you.
Termo Express will communicate the requested information within 30 days of receipt of the request while respecting your request regarding the means of communication.
Please note that the aforementioned rights may be limited under applicable national data protection law. Termo Express, as data controller, remains the central point of contact for the exercise of these rights.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions, contact Termo Express by e-mail or by post to the attention of the data protection officer.
How do we handle children’s personal data?
The services offered by the site www.termoexpress.com are not intended for minors.